British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > Airborne, Elite and Special Forces Insignia

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 20-11-08, 12:24 AM

Default Military-Badge Shop.co.uk

Can anyone give an opinion of the shop Military-Badge Shop co, uk? I'm thinking of purchasing berets with SF (SBS, SAS) badges attached. Any opinions? They seem to have quality products, high standards. Just don't answer my emails. Advice, please! zinjar
Old 20-11-08, 01:19 AM

If you mean Military-badges.co.uk, then I would definately recommend them.

Email them again, I'm sure they'll get back to you. They've always been very helpful and informative with me and they sell some good, genuine, modern stuff (almost everything I've bought so far has been still sealed in the manufacturer's packaging).

They even emailed me a sheet describing and showing the 18 currently known reproductions of the SRR badge!

I've got no connection with the company - I'm just a happy punter!

Cheers,

Paul.
Old 20-11-08, 07:37 AM

I can also recommend them (or him, his name is Steve). Very nice items and good prices. Just to bad he only sells current stuff.
Cheers,
Pieter
Old 20-11-08, 09:26 AM

Zinjar
As Belfin points out you are probably using the wrong email address. In any correspondence I have had with Steve he gets back in a few hours, never more than a day (and that's taking into account time zones). He posts all over the world so Maryland shouldn't be a problem.There was a thread about his badges quite recently.
Mark
Old 20-11-08, 12:22 PM

Totally agree with the above comments.

Excellent badges, great service all totally genuine issue.

I have purchased quite a few badges from him for my "modern" collection and have always been very pleased!

He's a bit of a rarity nowadays!

Buy with confidence.

Sean.
Old 20-11-08, 09:27 PM

Default Military-Badge Shop.co.uk

Thanks, everyone. I tried again just a few hours ago using the email address in the website. Whatever happens, I intend to try making a purchase from Steve. I just wish he would answer my email questions. Well, I won't give up. Must endure. zinjar. By the way, actually, my name is Steve.

As far as CBI goes, I have a small collection, some "original", some known repro. I'm just getting my feet wet. So much to learn, so many reasons to be careful, and such an interesting subject. I know I'll learn a lot here. I have to learn how to post pictures on the site. I can't do anything yet, I'm still in the age of the 35mm SLR.