British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > Formation Signs and Patches

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-07-18, 02:13 PM

Default The “1919 Questionnaire”

I have often heard reference to the “1919 Questionnaire” sent out by the IWM about British uniform and insignia. I would like to consult this document, but before I do I wanted to check I had the right one. I found the following online:

https://www.iwm.org.uk/collections/i...ect/1500019223

It looks like it might be correct, or along the right lines, but the only thing is that the date is given as 1920-21 and also it is described as a photocopy.
Please excuse my ignorance, but I just wanted to be sure before I go to the IWM; I didn’t want to turn up and find I had the wrong document. Can anyone who has any knowledge of the ‘1919 Questionnaire’ be kind enough to please confirm whether I have the right document in the link?

Many thanks in advance for any help you may be able to give.

Regards,

Chris

Last edited by Drew; 27-07-18 at 05:35 PM.