British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Everything Else > Off topic

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Closed Thread

Old 21-05-21, 03:29 PM

Default Prince Harry reputation?

How is Harry generally regarded now in the UK? He seems well on his way to becoming another cheap American TV celebrity in my opinion.

CB
Old 21-05-21, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbuehler View Post
How is Harry generally regarded now in the UK? He seems well on his way to becoming another cheap American TV celebrity in my opinion.

CB
CB, the Ginger Whinger apparently has, or did have, several supporters on this forum, with whom I crossed swords at one time. I don't know how much support he has on here now but, if people have come to their senses, I doubt if it is as much. Personally I can't stand the whining infantile prat and as far as I am concerned the USA is welcome to him.
Old 21-05-21, 06:25 PM

You’re welcome to him, we don’t want him back.
Old 21-05-21, 06:34 PM

OK, we'll take him if you take Trump!!!

But isn't he in Canada and not the US?

Terry
Old 21-05-21, 06:37 PM

He heard about our winters and decided to leave!
Old 21-05-21, 07:11 PM

Terry he’s in the U S A please keep him Like us I think the Canadians were glad to get rid of him
Old 21-05-21, 07:31 PM

Ah. news to me. OK, we've got him now, so we'll be sending Trump over for a permanent stay. If you need someone to lead an assault Parliament - he's your man!!!

Hate to say it, but we got the better deal!!!

If only!!!!

Terry
Old 21-05-21, 07:59 PM

He has been living here south of me in California for some time now. He can become the Duke of Montecito if they decide to strip him of Sussex
Shame he has to build his living on bad mouthing the Monarchy.
Just wait till the divorce comes....

CB
Old 21-05-21, 08:00 PM
LYPAO Boff

Dear America....we apologise (not really) ..... you have got them now (no returns)

"A Yeoman from the Stalwart Rural Cavalry"
Lechyd da pob Cymro
Old 21-05-21, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbuehler View Post
He has been living here south of me in California for some time now. He can become the Duke of Montecito if they decide to strip him of Sussex
Shame he has to build his living on bad mouthing the Monarchy.
Just wait till the divorce comes....

CB
He's not just bad-mouthing the Monarchy, he's bad-mouthing the whole of the UK. He constantly whines about how the Press hounded his mother and blames them for her death when it is obvious to any sane person that the cause of her death was a drunk driver and her failure to wear a seat-belt. If she had been there for her kids instead of swanning around Paris with her boyfriend she would probably still be around. The ginger prick makes me sick.
Old 21-05-21, 08:29 PM

Hoot,
I don’t think I can add much more to your sentiments. Good riddance to bad rubbish & I actually feel sorry for the USA in having to put up with this whinging entitled little shit & that nasty piece of work he’s married.
Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf
Hwyl,
Kevin

Old 21-05-21, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41st View Post
Hoot,
I don’t think I can add much more to your sentiments. Good riddance to bad rubbish & I actually feel sorry for the USA in having to put up with this whinging entitled little shit & that nasty piece of work he’s married.
Llywelyn Ein Llyw Olaf
Hwyl,
Kevin

Kevin, don't start me off about that creature he's married to.
Old 21-05-21, 09:52 PM

Now Now boys behave
Old 21-05-21, 10:43 PM

I had hoped "the wife would not be mentioned here, but I guess that can't be avoided when addressing the subject.
Interesting to hear that he is held in poor regard now in the UK, which I was suspecting to be the case. A shame.

CB
Old 21-05-21, 10:50 PM

I am a very much a Royalist and think The Royal Family are are a wonderful institution.
Here's my tuppence worth:

He isn't technically a Royal because if all is to believed his dad ain't Prince Charles and Princess Diana, although being of aristocratic stock, doesn't make him Royal.

He has married a Z list part time gobby actress who has jumped on the bandwagon of royalty, fame and celebrity.

Prior to him becoming involved with her, I thought he was a decent, albeit, misguided, on occasions, bloke.

Unfortunately he has now become embroiled in her world and whilst so ensconced will continue to behave like a twat.

Hopefully, one day he will realise the big mistake he has made and kick her in to touch and return to the UK, cap in hand, showing some remorse.

I would like to think his bad decisions will be forgiven, he will remember his heritage and he can once again become one of The World's most recognised and admired family.

Regards.

Brian
Closed Thread