British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > Anodised Aluminium Badges

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 17-07-13, 11:14 PM

Wink

I have already sent Chris my compliments via personal email. I have spent the last 15 minutes reading the various posts about this incredible book and it's author. I stumble around collecting Canadian cap badges and pick up the odd Commonwealth ones that either tie into particular Cdn Reg't or is just to cool not to have.

If I can find any reference books on cap badges and can afford it I buy it!

Chris, I have a narrow collection (in relation to British badges) but not to have your book on my library shelf would be one of the biggest mistake!

I can think of a couple of this forum's members who spent a small fortune on their collection only to change direction for one reason or another. When your book or anything related goes out of print we collectors will kick ourselves for not picking up a copy just because...

It was worth every penny (nickel now!), and if I had the cash I would pick up another copy. I think Clive (Service Publications) has the right idea soft cover for going to the shows & a hard cover for the library. Now if I could only get a package deal, but that's another thread.

If you have money in your pocket, don't let it wear a hole in it; spend it on this book and the latest Canadian release.

Chris
Old 18-07-13, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlandas View Post
I have already sent Chris my compliments via personal email. I have spent the last 15 minutes reading the various posts about this incredible book and it's author. I stumble around collecting Canadian cap badges and pick up the odd Commonwealth ones that either tie into particular Cdn Reg't or is just to cool not to have.

If I can find any reference books on cap badges and can afford it I buy it!

Chris, I have a narrow collection (in relation to British badges) but not to have your book on my library shelf would be one of the biggest mistake!

I can think of a couple of this forum's members who spent a small fortune on their collection only to change direction for one reason or another. When your book or anything related goes out of print we collectors will kick ourselves for not picking up a copy just because...

It was worth every penny (nickel now!), and if I had the cash I would pick up another copy. I think Clive (Service Publications) has the right idea soft cover for going to the shows & a hard cover for the library. Now if I could only get a package deal, but that's another thread.

If you have money in your pocket, don't let it wear a hole in it; spend it on this book and the latest Canadian release.

Chris
Thanks Chris for the kind words and I hope the book keeps you informed on the genre of collecting of anodised aluminium cap badges.

I have to admit that I have sold quite a few copies to collectors in Canada and far, far more than I ever imagined. I even shipped out a copy to the Canadian War Museum yesterday too and I hope that the library there, in Ottawa, finds it of great help in their research.

No plans to do a second printing.

Regards

Chris
Old 18-11-13, 05:24 PM

Hi Guys,

Quick note - A small shipment of the book has been sent to the UK and is now with Lt. Col. Robin Hodges who has kindly taken on the task of distributing them.

If anyone would like a copy then please contact me via my web site at:

www.aacapbadges.com

or via PM

The price of the total package has been reduced to just 95 GBP for book and 15 GBP for postage giving a total of 110GBP.

If payment is made into my UK bank A/C then take a further 5GBP off taking price down to 105GBP.

Sorry, but UK addresses only at this price.

Regards

Chris
Old 04-01-14, 10:24 AM

Default Purchase Book

Chris,

Any chance of sending a signed copy to Germany - or to Forces Post Office. However, I would prefer to give my German street address. I can pay with visa or Paypal?

Kind regards,

Drew
Old 04-01-14, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britbadge View Post
Chris,

Any chance of sending a signed copy to Germany - or to Forces Post Office. However, I would prefer to give my German street address. I can pay with visa or Paypal?

Kind regards,

Drew
Hi Drew,

No problem - have sent you an email via the forum.

Regards

Chris
Old 30-05-14, 12:26 AM

Hi Guys,

Due to a further arrangement with couriers; I can now offer free shipping to individuals living in the UK so long as payment is made directly into my UK bank A/C.

For more details please see my web site at:

www.aacapbadges.com

http://www.aacapbadges.com/pricing.html

Shipping for all other parts of the world remain unchanged.

Regards

Chris