British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Canadian Military Insignia > General Topics

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 21-08-08, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tynesideirish View Post
Is it just me being pedantic or do we now need a change of name? To The British Commonwealth Military Badge Forum.

This forum may have started off as British Military Badge Forum but it has much more of a Canadian bent since the massive influx of Canadian members. Most of the badges shown are not British.

Don't get me wrong! I'm not complaining about the much needed membership or the badges discussed. I'm happy reading about Canadian badges especially as I know nothing save the Airborne ones.

There's also an Australian, NZ, South African and Indian badge section and even Arabic ones have been seen.

So all in all, The British Military Badge Forum is a redundant name and should really be changed.

When will a load of American badges or German ones start appearing? If they did would anything be said?
Since the Albums section has been added this site has taken really taken off!

It nice to see collections from every era posted here!

Most of us Canucks like it and promote it to other collectors.

IMHO this is the best site on the web bar none!

This site has a vast amount of knowledge and those who knick, borrow, and pillage it are the true benefactors.

"No Harm No Foul"

Cheers
Rob
Mad4thcef