British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Canadian Military Insignia > General Topics

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 10-08-18, 08:12 PM

Default Marker's Mark for forum use and Mt. St. Louis Cdt Reg #30

Hello All

I did a check of the Marker's Mark shown in the forum page and didn't find this one. So I thought I would toss this one out there. I pulled it off my very nice (if I say so myself) badge of "The Mount St. Louis Cadet Regiment No. 30" Mazeas CD12 The maker is "Alligator" which is new to me. In all likely hood someone out there can tell all of us uninformed individuals about the maker.

I was told it was an officer's badge and the vendor is one who I trust wouldn't steer me wrong. I have photographed it and with Larry W's guidance on how to use my software cut the background out; as not to distract from this nice badge.

So, question(s) 1. What can someone tell me about the maker?
2. Is the badge an officer's?
3. Can someone point me in the direction of information about the cadet corps? I like to get a brief overview on the history of all my badges; not that I can remember everything.

Looking forward to your comments

Chris

Tags
alligator, mazeas cd12, mount st louis cadet