British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Everything Else > Off topic

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 15-12-10, 11:42 PM

Default RESIZE YOUR PHOTO`S FREE SOFTWARE.

HI,
I just wondered if this site is of use to members ie "Resize Images Online",
I have used it many times and the results are always very good !.Regards Andy.
Old 21-12-10, 08:49 AM

Default Resize Images Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkie View Post
HI,
I just wondered if this site is of use to members ie "Resize Images Online",
I have used it many times and the results are always very good !.Regards Andy.
Hi Andy, seeing as you didn't give a web address I put 'Resize Images Online' into a search and used the first website that was on the list http://www.shrinkpictures.com/.

It looks easy enough to resize any of your pictures and I think you can download the software from the website to use off line.

The only advantage I can see for downloading and using my free program is that the user is able to have some text added to the bottom of the frame for the picture being resized.

The text can be the file name or text that is saved via the program to a text file for that picture so it can be edited and used again and again.
The user can also chose not to have any text added to the picture . Please see the sample pictures posted in previous posts in this thread.

My program is given free as my contribution to the forum members as my knowledge in badge collecting is minimal and if the software enables collectors to display some simple information in each of the pictures with a minimal amount of effort then it might be a step in the right direction.

Thanks
Derrick. (Seasons Greetings to you all)