British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Common Forums > Reproductions, Restrikes, Fakes, Forgeries, and Copies

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Closed Thread

Old 13-12-22, 03:00 PM

I think the issue is the way people are replied to, this could have been a constructive debate which could be conducted politely and we could all have learned from, but it seems to have not gone that way. I think if a new member read this thread they'd be wary of contributing
Old 13-12-22, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by altcar73 View Post
Calm down and stop shouting. Its not the end of the world.
The sentence is capitalised in "The Classifieds: Sales and Wanted" section so was probably just c&p.

Poppy and British Legion Wanted
Old 13-12-22, 04:31 PM

Default Give the guy a break

Guys ,

At 80 plus give lampwick a break.

3748 Hussar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampwick View Post
At 80+ now and feeling the cold hand on the nape of the neck so I'm selling these elsewhere. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/175527336556
Old 13-12-22, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by altcar73 View Post
He has complied fully with the rules. The rules do not prohibit the posting of links. He's done nothing wrong. If the website owner does not like what he's done no doubt he will take appropriate action.

Calm down and stop shouting. Its not the end of the world.

Dave.
I was referring to the way it reads in the section, it has nothing to do with "Shouting". You're the one who needs to calm down, you're not on duty now.
Old 13-12-22, 07:51 PM

Please shut this thread down before someones pram gets knocked over. I will make one observation though and that is that it is not down to individual members what does and doesn't get posted, but the moderators. If you have a problem with an individual post, then contact said moderators and then THEY can decide if it is allowed or not. Show some respect, remember what is posted can be seen by all and try and be nice to each other.

Merry Christmas
Closed Thread