British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > General Topics.

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 30-11-15, 09:52 AM
Super Moderator

This thread has run its course and I really don't think we want to get to a 'he said, she said' situation.
Old 30-11-15, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASR142 View Post
Hi Andy and chaps
Sorry I have not responded to this thread it was only pointed out to me today at 11am, Although I do look on the forum oftern and few times some days I tend to look at the sections that I am intreasted in or look through and correct any sold items in BRITTONSBADGES albums .
Yes I do know how frustrating it can be when our knowlege is not used , ignored or just thrown out with out of the window with out any regards as to the people who give us this information and yes I am sorry Andy that it has came across to you in this way regarding this badge as others have mentioned we tend to act on information that we are given and responed to it in a postive manor and act on it acordingly ,
How ever in this case we have let you down badly but not intending to do so as you so rightly staited you did give me your number and we did send some pm's backwards and forwards how ever for what ever the reasons where we where both bisy at diffrent times when I wanted to speak to you regarding the badge ( pictured below as it wont come up in the thread ) and then you said in a pm not to ring you so I gave up as I had 2 diffrent conflicting uses for this badge one of which was it was used on the buff / white officers shoulder belt / pouches for a short time by a well known badge dealer who is respected on this forum no I will not metion names ! ,
Yes I did want to have a chat about this badge with you Andy as you get the jist of things better with a chat than through emails , pm's , texts etc and see a better picture of where you where coming from and no i dont get anoyed with any one for putting me right or back on the right track when it comes down to badges my knolage is as I would say a postage stamp and I am always learning by no means an expert in any militria field ( Yes even berets ) BUT I am always happy to give out my knolage as others learn by it and dont make my mistakes that I have made over the years .
The badge was sold shortly arfter this thread was started the person concernd has alowed me to say he is a forum member and had read this thread before his purchase and is most happy with the purchase and is not intreasted in a refund . regards Steve
I must remind evey one that informing us of an incorrect badge or item is most welcome even arfter purchase from ether of the 2 web sites and we have a no quible return policy just send it back .
Last thing Andy please if you do spot a mistake please get in touch as I do like to be wrong as it show I am only human and by no means perfict ! all the best Steve
I'm glad the badge has been sold especially to a forum member. You have seen this post a number of time. The Who's online thread says who's online when and what they are looking at! Endex
Andy
Old 30-11-15, 09:54 AM

Thread Ended
Andy