British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > Other Army Departments and Corps Badges

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 04-01-22, 03:00 PM

Default Attic

Expect not the correct section but have been in the attic over the weekend found 14 Compton Webb boxes with head dress numerous loose items and 15 side caps Most came from the sale as indicated
Posted here as one was a W R A C but a little strange as the corps was disbanded in 1992 but it has the bright metal back badge of the R B G W formed 1994 I would expect this badge to be L B B .co Ltd
Also a little strange a QR A A N C cap this one is to an officer-CAPT W .DUFF 530588 but the badge original to the hat appears to be an o's bi/metal badge
Free to any one interested ranks slides /WO crowns /bronze major stars for display or for uniforms N B all have been removed from uniform obtained from the auction as in gallery and my album
Free items postage at cost
Photo in gallery and my album
Re the W R A C hat noticed that there is a service number and name inside the peak ,with my eyes unable to read it ,hopefully will see one of my sons on the weekend As well as the unusual R G B W back badge the cap badge is a bi metal example all are original to the hat

Last edited by 49lassiepen; 04-01-22 at 05:33 PM. Reason: addition
Old 04-01-22, 05:07 PM

Message inbound.
Old 05-01-22, 09:00 AM

Norfolk regt Man -have you received my reply via p.m