British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Common Forums > The Classifieds: Sales and Wanted

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 12-03-21, 04:34 PM

Default Royal Navy Auxiliary Service

Hi All,
Looking for an original RN Aux Service Red on Blue Shoulder title from the 1980's, should anyone have one spare, would also like to know if not, where i might be able to find one. Many thanks for any assistance. Regards Mark
Old 12-03-21, 08:24 PM

Default Title

Hi. I have a spare RNXS curved arc title. Is that the one you want or the RN/Auxiliary/Service rectangular one? Regards, Andrew.
Old 13-03-21, 12:59 PM

Hi Andrew, many thanks, that is the one i am looking for, thank you. PM on it's way. Regards Mark
Old 06-04-21, 04:50 PM

Hi All,
Unfortunately still looking for a RNXS shoulder title if anyone should have one spare in their collection.
My reason for asking: My Dad passed away recently and I am making a frame up to his service. Full service RN, then served in the RNXS, Trinity House & Lifeboats. I have his Tallies and most of his badges just looking to add the finishing touches.
Also looking for a Trinity House Shoulder title and sad as it may seem but also the embroidered part of the crew neck jumpers they wore.

If you can help please PM. Regards Mark
Old 07-04-21, 09:14 AM

Very sorry to hear about your Dad, Mark.

Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Old 07-04-21, 02:10 PM

Thanks Martin, appreciated, 'Rolling the big waves in the Sky now' - Regards Mark
Old 07-04-21, 04:52 PM

Nicely put.

Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Old 08-04-21, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkGD View Post
Hi All,
Unfortunately still looking for a RNXS shoulder title if anyone should have one spare in their collection.
My reason for asking: My Dad passed away recently and I am making a frame up to his service. Full service RN, then served in the RNXS, Trinity House & Lifeboats. I have his Tallies and most of his badges just looking to add the finishing touches.
Also looking for a Trinity House Shoulder title and sad as it may seem but also the embroidered part of the crew neck jumpers they wore.

If you can help please PM. Regards Mark
It would be great to see your tribute to your dad if / when you are happy to share - it sounds like a very interesting and varied career - full of interesting experiences and anecdotes no doubt. Condolences - Mike
Old 08-04-21, 06:04 PM

Thanks Mike, will see how i go finding the other bits, then maybe put something up. He led a full life, loved the sea, which is where we put him at his request. Regards Mark
Old 14-04-21, 12:44 PM

Most grateful to Andrew from the forum for sourcing me the 'RNXS' title, much appreciated. Still on the look out for a 'Trinity House' Shoulder title if anyone can assist. Regards Mark