British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Canadian Military Insignia > General Topics

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-11, 04:50 PM

Default Military show at Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, Hamilton Airport,ON

I wanted to post this again, this time in the Canadian section to see if I could get some feedback from our Canadian members that might have attended or know about this show from the past:

Can any of our Canadian members comment on this military show?
I have never attended it but I do know that this was the show that was in conflict with the CSMMI show at St Catharines last year.

Is it a show worth attending & do medal/badge/militaria dealers attend it?

Military Fair Saturday 28 May 2011, 0900-1600 hrs at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, Hamilton Airport, 9280 Airport Road, Mount Hope, Ontario, Canada. This is an "all ages" event in support of the Museum, with something for everyone: featuring military collectables, military vehicles, military aircraft, re-enactors, authors, etc.

Here is the blurb from the website:

The Military Fair encompases everything military from all different time periods.
Each show features military aircraft, vehicles, several time period living history groups (re-enactors) along with a number of different associations and museums.
A big part of the show are the quality displays put on by private collectors of their collections giving vistors a chance to see items seldom encountered.
Visitors will have the opportunity to speak with various authors and purchase copies of their books signed. A large number of Ontario's best militaria dealers will be on hand selling everything from medals to machine guns and everything in between.
Show Dates - Sat May 28, 2011
Sat Sep 24, 2011

Thanks, Bryan