British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Everything Else > Other Military Topics

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 29-09-14, 04:39 PM

Simon,
Your badge was not fake or overpriced, but if people start scrutinising sellers then innocent sellers can get caught up in it. That was my point.
The 'professional fakers' have been highlighted here time and again but people insist on paying them good money.
Eddie
Old 29-09-14, 04:39 PM

Eddie
This thread is about dealers selling fake badge's. Anyone can put any price on an item that they are selling, nothing wrong with that. It's up to the buyer, wether they want to pay that price or not.
There's nothing dodgy about that what so-ever.
Andy
Old 29-09-14, 05:01 PM

Simon.
Will you stop getting so defensive and abusive to other members whenever anyone mentions you or any of your posts. No one said you were selling fakes.

Its getting to be a real drag now and perhaps you should look closer to home as to why people are not posting as often as they did.

Don't bother with your usual petty name calling as it just makes you look silly.

Edited to add: Or alternatively, just delete your abusive posts so that mine and other peoples posts look like an attack on you.

Last edited by badger123; 29-09-14 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Because my post was made to look out of context
Old 29-09-14, 05:14 PM

I'aint fencing with you again, but to be honest; I don't wish to have what i sell or for how much in a thread on dealers ripping off people. Whether mine was correctly priced or not, fake, copy or whatever.

I apologised to Eddie.

More than some do.

See you all around, on threads on badges.