British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Common Forums > New Member Introduction Zone

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 15-01-21, 07:53 PM

Default Greetings

Hi everyone, hope everything is well with you all, came across this forum website whilst researching my grandfathers (Thomas Hall) service during the SWW and looking into a comrade of his, Henry Brown, who was with him throughout the war in No.2 Independent Company and then No.1 Commando. Found a thread to do with him and luckily there was some documents on there that I’ve never seen before and which fills a gap in my GF’s journey as well. I did leave three messages on there, but unfortunately they don’t seem to been loaded onto there for some reason, anybody can assist please, thanks.
I have a few badges in my GF’s effects that was handed down to me from the unit and his parent Regt., the Monmouthshire’s, before the Ind Coy & Cdo’s, plus his paybook, release papers, certificates, letters and a Japanese officers wrist compass too. Look forward to seeing the threads and posts on here, plus contributing myself (if I can actually post). All the best and stay safe.
Regards,
Darren Little.
Old 15-01-21, 08:47 PM

Welcome to the Forum.
Andy