British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > General Topics.

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 21-02-21, 09:43 PM

Default How to Say Thanks!

Since I have joined this forum I have had nothing but positive experiences, made new friends and the year have I've been here I've learned more about British insignia than all my previous years of collecting combined.

One aspect that just goes beyond words is the kindness so many have expressed to my by offering me some really tough to get badges or have just sent me some awesome items asking nothing in return. This lot arrived yesterday from a member and I am just over the moon about it.

How does one who lives in another country, that does not wear British/Commonwealth badges properly say thank you or repay the kindness?????

Terry

Last edited by Home Guard; 22-02-21 at 03:02 AM.
Old 21-02-21, 10:07 PM

You are so right! Here you can find not only a lot of knowledge but really great and kind persons! Soon I will show in here two beautiful caps that a great member send me from Canada just for his kindness!!! I don't even asked him to buy it...he just knew that I like it so he sent me! I can't believe it and I am trully grateful...just like you...this is a GREAT place!!!