British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > General Topics.

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-08-18, 01:29 PM

Default British Badge Insignia Collection to be ID'd

British Badge Insignia Collection to be identified from a collection that has been stored for about 40 years.

I am new to British & Commonwealth Badge Collecting and now have a collection by default...I have been a militaria collector and dealer for over 40 years and have not collected British badges although I have owned many. I recently acquired an old collection that I am currently sorting and will post some for identification and reference on this forum.

I doubt there are any rare treasures, but there are so many variations and I assume reproductions in this field I think asking serious collectors for guidance is prudent.

Once I determine which pieces are not authentic I will remove those and sort the originals for sale. I appreciate any comments and suggestions and thanks for looking.

I trust adding a link to photos is all right. The links below go to my Facebook page with several photo albums of the British and Commonwealth badges and insignia.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/WarpathM...93479437351025

https://www.facebook.com/pg/WarpathM...95173397181629

Ed Hicks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg British Metal Insignia (1).jpg (119.4 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg British Metal Insignia (9).jpg (106.5 KB, 81 views)