British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > General Topics.

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 18-09-14, 07:43 AM

Default DISPLAY CASES

Hi David and any interested paties on these Display Cases, have been visiting my brother in Belgium and been to store David has mentioned and acquired some of these so as to trial them out (it requires moderate re-work I think?), but do-able, this then started my brother to take me places where he could get them cheaper (He could,nt) but found similar in IKEA (Ritta frames? have the item ref number in bag so will post when I return home!) now all I have to do is find an IKEA close by? not so easy! none close at all, so anyone finding themselves close to one might pop in and check it out!

And prices-small 9 euros, Medium 13 euros, Large (50 x 70 I think?) 16 euros, and one slightly larger but really ideal similar price and too big and heavy with the others I bought to carry home on Eurostar! which I am now wondering how will I cope?

Thanks you David appreciate the Heads-up and 4 frames for 66 euros 2 Medium and 2 Large can,t be bad!

Cheers billy