British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Common Forums > New Member Introduction Zone

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 20-10-20, 08:49 AM

Default Help

Good day everyone, I am hoping someone would be able to help me with my current predicament, I have just came into possession of thousands and thousands of military badges and things of sorts and am hoping to get help finding someone who would be interested in such things? He’s life work went into collecting them and I would just like to find them there rightful home
Old 20-10-20, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Hello Grimcon, welcome to the Forum. Your account is active and open for posts.
It would be helpful if you could post images of the badges for reference.
Old 20-10-20, 12:18 PM

It may also be useful to give some idea of your location , there may be forum members from the same area who could offer assistance.

Poppy and British Legion Wanted
Old 20-10-20, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimcon View Post
Good day everyone, I am hoping someone would be able to help me with my current predicament, I have just came into possession of thousands and thousands of military badges and things of sorts and am hoping to get help finding someone who would be interested in such things? He’s life work went into collecting them and I would just like to find them there rightful home
Hello Grimcon & welcome to the forum, as Mike has said if your able to add photos both front and rear of the badges , you may find it easier to put them in albums and add them to that section if you’ve that many!! Sounds as if you have with thousands!! , by the law of averages I’d guess quite a few will be copies and not original but you never know you could have some rare ones in amongst them all and if you are looking to maybe sell at some point just let us all know that and maybe you could offer them to us collectors first if that’s the case , anyway maybe put up a picture of a dozen or so badges and we can get a feel of what you’ve got.

Gerard