British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Other Commonwealth Military Insignia > All other Colonial Badges

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 24-03-14, 01:41 PM

Very cool stuff, thank you to everyone who posted pictures.

Cheers
Old 27-03-14, 02:17 PM

To put the shirt I posted earlier, in better of perspective. Here it is when it was originally worn. After the original photo was taken a few things changed. The Selous Scouts Wings were introduced and members of the Scouts, who were eligible, could trade their normal para wings, or SAS Wings, for the Scouts Wings. If you look at the current photo, the SAS wings were placed in their former position, but, you can also see where provisions were made, above the right breast pocket, for the Selous Scouts Wings to be worn. Other differences are that the "Army" title that was worn on the right sleeve had been changed to be worn above the right breast pocket as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RRD.jpg (48.2 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 07950002.jpg (40.0 KB, 103 views)
Old 27-03-14, 04:17 PM

Default Selous Scouts Insignia

Hi James, What is the small Scouts badge? For wear on a civvie jacket?
Cheers, Dave
Old 27-03-14, 06:39 PM

Hi Dave,

Yes, it's just a lapel pin for civvie clothing.

James
Old 06-04-14, 06:50 PM

It all starts to add up after a while...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (74.1 KB, 110 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (69.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg 006.jpg (107.7 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (52.0 KB, 60 views)

James

Last edited by Jamesm; 06-04-14 at 07:26 PM.
Old 07-04-14, 07:31 PM

wonderful stuff James , thanks so much for posting !
Old 07-04-14, 08:18 PM

These plaques were made by Larry Critten when he was based at 5 Recce .. Think these were given out to members as souvenirs but have no info on them ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21414_10201307625466260_234825360_n.jpg (71.1 KB, 30 views)
Old 07-04-14, 11:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesm View Post
It all starts to add up after a while...
I guess it does, especially when you make deals with two people that were meant to be friends and then you lie and renege on the deals.

Why don't you explain to everyone Morgan how you made a deal with myself (Peter Garratt) and Craig Fourie not to bid on the auction in South Africa that was selling Ron Reid-Daly's items so that you would have less competition and would therefore possibly get the items cheaper. That if you won the lots that you would then sell to Craig and myself the few items we had agreed on at close to the price you paid.

That one shirt that would particularly go to Craig that you have since been quite happy to splash on forums all around the world. What was it 10 short sleeved shirts in one lot? Yes I just checked Lot 161 it sold for a total of R11,200 including commission. So the shirts cost US$106 each excluding freight. A bargain price I would have thought for shirts that had been owned by the founder of the Selous Scouts, especially after he had written his name in each one. And yet you told me by email after the auction that Craig wasn't getting that shirt. And he sent you unpublished photos showing Reid-Daly wearing about three of those shirts and you still reneged on the deal.

As for our deal, well I can't be bothered even discussing it except to say you lied.

You have a short memory Morgan, it was people like myself and Craig that helped you when you first started getting interested in Selous Scouts militaria.
You're the worse kind of collector, a user and a liar.

I will mention that I did bid on the scarlet mess dress uniform as I was the only one interested in it.
Old 08-04-14, 12:55 AM

Peter,

I suppose I could enter into a debate with you about this, as I know you cherish such things, but I’ll not be drawn in. Tell you what; let’s all say you are 100% correct...there, I feel better, it’s off my shoulders...now what would you like to argue about now that that’s out of the way?

With the wall hanging I had posted above, does anyone know story behind them? I’ve heard several versions as to what they were originally for, beside a wall hanging. I had been told by a former Scout that they were made by their soldiers as a form of occupational therapy while recuperating from operational injuries. I’ve seen several variations and no two being identical.

James
Old 08-04-14, 08:06 PM

I think it only fair morgan to reply to Peter here as you did indeed ask us both plus another local collector here to stand down so you could bid for all of us.. You didn't have the photos of RRD wearing these shirts so I provided them for verification.. Why would you do this to collector friends who took you in and shared our knowledge on Selous Scout militaria,something we didn't have to do but did what we thought was right?? I would call it an inferiority complex in trying to be noticed for what you managed to secure from your friends.. Well done im sure Uncle Ron would have been very proud of you..
Old 09-04-14, 06:47 AM

Good morning Peter,
All very interesting, life is a learning curb and I hope you have learned from this and are able to move forward, it's very important to choose your friends with care, but, this sort of thing does annoy me , sadly, some collectors are often overcome with mere greed.
Not sure why they then feel the need to hide behind a false identity though!
Perhaps it's a belated and misguided feeling of remorse.
Hope all is well with you and your's otherwise,
Kind regards Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodesianmilitaria View Post
I guess it does, especially when you make deals with two people that were meant to be friends and then you lie and renege on the deals.

Why don't you explain to everyone Morgan how you made a deal with myself (Peter Garratt) and Craig Fourie not to bid on the auction in South Africa that was selling Ron Reid-Daly's items so that you would have less competition and would therefore possibly get the items cheaper. That if you won the lots that you would then sell to Craig and myself the few items we had agreed on at close to the price you paid.

That one shirt that would particularly go to Craig that you have since been quite happy to splash on forums all around the world. What was it 10 short sleeved shirts in one lot? Yes I just checked Lot 161 it sold for a total of R11,200 including commission. So the shirts cost US$106 each excluding freight. A bargain price I would have thought for shirts that had been owned by the founder of the Selous Scouts, especially after he had written his name in each one. And yet you told me by email after the auction that Craig wasn't getting that shirt. And he sent you unpublished photos showing Reid-Daly wearing about three of those shirts and you still reneged on the deal.

As for our deal, well I can't be bothered even discussing it except to say you lied.

You have a short memory Morgan, it was people like myself and Craig that helped you when you first started getting interested in Selous Scouts militaria.
You're the worse kind of collector, a user and a liar.

I will mention that I did bid on the scarlet mess dress uniform as I was the only one interested in it.
Old 09-04-14, 07:02 AM
Banned

Oh I moved on years ago Frank.
In fact this is the first time I have mentioned this in public but I think people should be aware of who they're dealing with when they're dealing with James Morgan.
Old 09-04-14, 07:10 AM

Hello Peter,
Sorry I was confused after reading both your post and this one, which also refered with the name Morgan, I did not realize you were using a surname, so I withdraw the false indentity part of my last post!
Regards Frank

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingola View Post
I think it only fair morgan to reply to Peter here as you did indeed ask us both plus another local collector here to stand down so you could bid for all of us.. You didn't have the photos of RRD wearing these shirts so I provided them for verification.. Why would you do this to collector friends who took you in and shared our knowledge on Selous Scout militaria,something we didn't have to do but did what we thought was right?? I would call it an inferiority complex in trying to be noticed for what you managed to secure from your friends.. Well done im sure Uncle Ron would have been very proud of you..
Old 09-04-14, 03:08 PM

Thank you for taking an interest in the matter. Sorry for any delay in a response, but please keep in mind that depending on who posted and when/where, there may be up to a 12 hour time difference from where they are and I am. I will try to chronologically outline what happened from start to finish. I will try to show the correspondence between all parties and in doing so I have changed some formatting, removed some text, which had nothing to do with the situation, and, cover up names of people who do not need to be mentioned. If there is something I have omitted, it is by accident, but I welcome Craig and Peter to fill in any possible blanks from their emails. The “local collector” Craig mentions is shown in the emails as “OTHER COLLECTOR”.

Craig had mentioned, several times, that he would like a particular shirt, which is the one that Peter has mentioned, but, he also said “would be happy with any of the identified shirts”. Peter is correct; I did post the photo of one particular shirt on two, possibly three sites. By putting a photo up on at least one internet site is pretty much the same thing as putting it up all over the world…that is the nature of the internet. Peter was interested in a set of RhSAS wings and a ribbon bar.

I’m sure not everyone is interested in reading all the correspondence, although I invite you to do so. I will follow up this initial reply with the emails.

The thought was thrown out that possibly we all pool together, or, to figure out who was or wasn’t interested in certain things so we wouldn’t be bidding against each other, which if you did so unknowingly, could escalate the hammer price dramatically. At no time, that I recall, was there ever any mention of a financial collaboration or offering from Peter or Craig. That fell on my shoulders and the others were to pick out items from the winning bids, if and when I moved any of the items (see excerpts immediately below). Pretty sweet deal if you’re not risking any cash in the process.

Sat 09/04/2011 8:38 AM
'Peter Garratt'
Hi Peter,

I don’t know when I’ll get them. When I finally get the lot, I’ll know more on what I want to do with them. I’ve had several people wanting his SAS wings, but if I do do anything with them, you’ll get first crack at them. That I promised and I hold to my word. I think the medals come with that lot. Are you suggesting they are his father’s?

Cheers,
James

After getting the lot in and giving it consideration, I felt it wrong to break up the wings. It would be much like breaking up a medal group.

Sent: 08 June 2011 04:49 PM
To: Fourie, Craig
Subject: Re: RRD Shirts

I was expecting a note from you and honestly have been thinking of sending you one. I know you were intersted in a shirt and slipons. I have one shirt that I have set up with Ron's wings, and Lt. Col. slip ons. It's the same shirt that is pictured on the dust jacket of Pamwe Chete and was used at his memorial service. That one I will keep. There are three other shirts that have been identified, for lack of a better term, by photos of him wearing them. He has also signed the shirts. The slip ons are a hit and miss for him signing. Some are and some aren't.

What are you thinking you'd like to go shopping for?

Cheers,
James

Sent: June-08-11 8:59 AM
To: morgan
Cc: Craig & xxxx Fourie
Subject: RE: RRD Shirts

As per the photos I sent you would be happy with any of the identified shirts,hopefully the shirt on parade as per photo I sent you,color photo with the padre.

With the above comment made, I assumed Craig was ok with the decision I had made, which is where I assumed wrong. He still had free reign of any of the identifiable shirts of his choice.

James
Old 09-04-14, 04:22 PM

As previously mentioned, I will try to put these in chronological order. Due to emails being replied to “without” the original message or series of emails, it can be a bit disjointed. For some reason or another when I copied the emails there was a couple with a very odd date stamp for 2008. Not sure why it did that, but a few I have corrected to the original date, when certain, otherwise I have left them as they are.

Sent: 05 January 2011 01:53 AM
To: 'Craig & xxxx Fourie'
Subject: RR-D's items

Hi Craig,

Throwing a question your way. With respect to RR-D’s items that are coming up for auction, are you planning on going after anything, or have seen the items? I’m interested in the wings and the SS insignia, some of which are in lots with mixed insignia. I figure that some of that cloth crap will be of interest to you. I’m not interested in much of that and don’t want to bid on anything that really isn’t of interest. I also don’t want to bidding against anyone I consider a friend. So, I was thinking that if the wings and SS insignia are something that is of interest to me, as in good numbered wings and silver insignia, then it might be an idea to pair up to get the lot. I think for some items there will be some very heavy hitters, so if some of us go together and get it for cheaper, then great. I’m just throwing the idea and question out there. I haven’t asked anyone else, mainly because I know Peter really won’t be interested in most or any of it and XXX XXXXX will be after the same things as you or I.

Cheers,
James

05 January 2011
To: 'James Morgan'

Hi James,

Thanx for your mail.

I too don’t want to bid against friends so well pleased to share as we can.

I was lucky enough to see all of his kit in his office,was all laid out for inspection advise when we visited him.

They asked me what to do,i said for starters give every single item provinence and have him sign every item as each collector will want to own a little piece of him.

I know the auction is at weltz but haven’t seen the listings yet,will check it out soon.

All i ever wanted of his was one of his SS rank epaulettes signed by him,he had one or two pairs from memory.

So lets look,debate and decide and see how we go.

Best wishes,

Craig.

Subject: Peter Garratt too...
Wed 05/01/2011 9:20 PM

Hi Craig,

Peter called me about Uncle Ron’s items, this evening. He is also on board if there happens to be something in a lot that we might all be interested in, but not the same item, and might be up for pooling together. I guess we have some time to figure out what we are interested in and how or if we want to go about it. I will definitely bid on a couple of things that are single items, but as mentioned am also interested in some items that are mixed in with a stupid sized group. We’ll talk later.

Cheers,
James

Sent: Thu 1/6/2011 3:43 PM
To: 'Craig & xxxx Fourie'; 'Peter Garratt'
Hi Guys,

A bit of an update. Although I asked for a different set of photos, the good lass sent more of the same. However, she answered part of my question. I asked that she tell me what the wing numbers are for the 3 wings. She answered about two of them, which are in the same lot. I made a mistake in saying that I thought one of the wings was a 09xx series, which isn't the case. It was a crap photo that made me ask for her to look herself and tell me what the numbers were. So we have two sets of issued wings and waiting to find out about the third set.

OTHER COLLECTOR might be interested in some of this crap as well and might be interested in a collaboration too.....Craig????

Cheers,

James

On Jan 6, 2011,
craig & xxxx fourie <rhodesia> wrote:

Hi guys,

Thanx for your hard work here James.

Ive asked OTHER COLLECTOR to reply here.

I wont be going for the wings but nice pair,not often you get wings to white
guys popping up.

Would like a pair of the slip ons if anyone keen to share the lot.

Would look superb on one of the shirts,imagine framed flat with good photo.

The shirts would get provenance by pattern as recognisable from the lots
photo so with the slips on make a nice souvenir.

Regards,

Craig.

Fri 07/01/2011 9:09 AM
To: craig & xxxx fourie; Peter Garratt; James Morgan

Hi Guys,

I don't think I will be going for any of the badge, insignia or uniform lots.

Best of luck.

Cheers,
OTHER COLLECTOR

Tue 07 January 2011 3:05 AM
CC: pcgarratt

Will send you guys all the RRD photos wearing cammo shirts i have.

Do the forensics and lets see what comes up,make a cracking display shirt and photo in one fram.

regards

Tue 29/07/2008 3:46 AM (not sure why it is displaying this date stamp)
To: pcgarratt
CC: morgan

Went thru all my SS photos,these all i have of him wearing cammo shirts,might even be repeats of those sent or in books etc but lets see how many we can link to actual shirts up for sale.

This our venture please,our eyes only,hate others to cotton on to this one and try for lot themselves.

Please do not send these photos on or use them elsewhere.

Best wishes and have fun

Sent: 04 February 2011 03:05 AM
To: 'craig & xxx fourie'; Fourie, Craig
Subject: Auction
Hi Craig,
Just to let you know, I will be bidding on two lots in the auction. The lot of 10 shirt and the lot with RRD’s wings in it. I was thinking about the shoulder boards as well, as they would pair up with the shirts. I’m going to throw a big chunk of change at these item. I know you’re interested in a shirt and you had also mentioned the shoulder boards/slip ons. I will have to get a bid in by the 15th as I will be out of town from the 15th to the 21st. The one thing that has me concerned, if anything is won, is how the auction house ships things. It would show up complete with all the prices attached so that the customs people will have a ball tearing me a new one. I know Peter is interested in a shirt as well and I have a friend that would be interested in one as well. So, there are four of us that are interested in some of these items. What are your thoughts on things?
Cheers,
James

On Feb 3, 2011,
Fourie, Craig <Craig> wrote:

Hi James,
im keen on one of the identified shirts from photo plus a pair of slip ons.
no point in all of us bidding against each other.
how would we work which shirt to who?
I like the one from the photo I sent of RRD and Pat Armstrong together with the Padre.
if you would like them sent here welcome to do so,wouldn’t compromise your deal and only take what entitled to.
if not fully understood.
I think his wing will fly plus in a heavy lot so good luck,mortage your dog,might need to.
what was the number again as I see from an SA para photo we have for the SS there is a wing number similar or very close to his?
regards and thanx,
Craig.

Sent: 04 February 2011 04:50 PM
Subject: Re: RE: Auction

Hi Craig,

I had a query in to the auction house to see if I have to pay the VAT, which I believe is just on the commission portion of the bid. They said that if they package it up and send it out, then there is no VAT charge as they need and will have proof of it leaving the country. Not sure how that will work if you pick it up. But, I don't want it sent to me, if I win anything, with any bills attached.

Have you heard anything about anyone bidding on the wings? I'll tell you this in confidence....I plan on bidding the equivalent of$7000.00 US for the wings. The wing number is 0527.

I plan on throwing a couple of grand at the shirts as well. I know the shirt you are talking about and I like that one as well, but you had mentioned it earlier on, so I have no issue if you would like that one. I think there was 4 of them that I could identify him wearing. No doubt there are a couple more in there that could be identified as well if there is more access to other photos that are likely out there some place.

I would like a set of slip ons that would match up with a shirt that he wore. I'd be happy with just one set. My buddy had mentioned the slip-ons, but as to go in on them, not to bid on the lot himself.

I'm concerned about missing some items by a couple of bucks and would love to know how much interest is on these items and what people are willing to pay, outside of us.

Cheers,
James

Fri 04/02/2011 7:59 AM

in haste as rushing out,will try reply this weekend.

wing I saw was 0528 funny enough.

your bid safe with me,wont say a word.

another collector mentioned going for it but putting money rather into one of the other items as his priority.

I have an SS slip on which I will sell to buy one of the pairs,halve my price if possible.

catch you later,thanx for this.

Craig Fourie

Wed 23/02/2011 6:37 PM
Hi Peter,

I won all of my items that I bid on. Now, to get it landed here and see what all is there to play with.

I also asked the auction house to take a look around for the wing backing. I doubt it’ll turn up, but there’s no harm in asking.

Cheers,
James

Wed 09/03/2011 9:14 PM
Hi Craig,

Just thought I’d let you know that I won the bids that I put in for on the RRD auction. Now, if I can get them to figure out everything in order for me to actually get the goods, I’ll be surprised. Do you know any of the Reid-Daly family? I’d like to see if they know where the cloth backing is for Uncle Ron’s Wings are.

Cheers,
James

Sent: April-09-11 8:12 AM
To: James Morgan
Subject: Re: Cpl Ben Roberts-Smith VC MG

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Hello James,

Well if you upset me or don't sell me the wings and ribbons at a cheap price, you will think you've
been hit by him when I get a hold of you. Thought I would pre warn you.

Has your stuff arrived yet? F**king Anton isn't posting my stuff off until the $39 postage has been cleared by my credit card.
Unbelievable! All week and I don't think he has posted it yet. Looks like another phone call shortly.
Now wonder they lost the war.

Cheers,
Peter

Sat 09/04/2011 8:22 AM
To: 'Peter Garratt'
Hi Peter,

It just keeps getting better and better. The package was supposed to have been sent a week ago last Thursday. It turns out it was sent on the Monday after. I received a phone message this past Thursday from FedEx, telling me that the package was in town, but I did not have a customs broker assigned. Therefore, I had to either come up with a broker agent, or sign off for FedEx to act as my broker. By the time that is done and the Customs a**hole rape me for their percentage, those wings and ribbon bars should work out to about $5000.00CDN, each. I may want you to hit me after all that.

Cheers,
James

Sent: April-09-11 8:26 AM
Subject: Re: Cpl Ben Roberts-Smith VC MG

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Hello James,

Then at $5,000 you won't mind me telling you to shove them.

How about a photo of the wings, just the obverse please. That's if you're still interested in selling them.

Cheers,
Peter

Sat 09/04/2011 8:38 AM
'Peter Garratt'
Hi Peter,

I don’t know when I’ll get them. When I finally get the lot, I’ll know more on what I want to do with them. I’ve had several people wanting his SAS wings, but if I do do anything with them, you’ll get first crack at them. That I promised and I hold to my word. I think the medals come with that lot. Are you suggesting they are his father’s?

Cheers,
James

Sent: 09 April 2011 05:59 PM
Subject: Medal

Hi Craig,

I still do not have RRD’s items yet. Now they’re tied up in customs.

Cheers,
James

Tue 03/05/2011 6:00 AM
Hi James,

Sorry my comp at home has been down,only saw your mail last night.

No idea who this is but should be easy enough o get research on with a name and 3 initials as is?

How did you go with your RRD shirts and slip ons?

Forgot I have a nice large A4 original photo of him,as used in Contact,side view semi portrait which I got him to sign for me at 2009 SAS reunion.

Think you have this shirt in the lot bought.

Would make a stunning display with shirt and signed photo.

Regards,

Craig Fourie

On Jun 8, 2011,
Fourie, Craig <Craig.Fourie> wrote:
Hi James,

Hope well?

How did you do with the cammo shirts and slip ons from the auction?

Regards,

Craig Fourie

Sent: 08 June 2011 04:49 PM
Subject: Re: RRD Shirts

Hi Craig,

I did get the shirts, slip ons, berets, and insignia including wing 0527. It was a bit of a nightmare to get the stuff over here. They wanted $1000.00 (approx. R7000) to ship the goods over here. Customs was another $1000.00. So all in all, it cost me one of my kids kidneys and my left nut.

I was expecting a note from you and honestly have been thinking of sending you one. I know you were intersted in a shirt and slipons. I have one shirt that I have set up with Ron's wings, and Lt. Col. slip ons. It's the same shirt that is pictured on the dust jacket of Pamwe Chete and was used at his memorial service. That one I will keep. There are three other shirts that have been identified, for lack of a better term, by photos of him wearing them. He has also signed the shirts. The slip ons are a hit and miss for him signing. Some are and some aren't.

What are you thinking you'd like to go shopping for?

Cheers,
James

Sent: June-08-11 8:59 AM
Cc: Craig & xxxx Fourie

Hi James,

Before you go for an organ transfer lets do something.

As per the photos I sent you would be happy with any of the identified shirts,hopefully the shirt on parade as per photo I sent you,color photo with the padre.

Have spare a original large size photo I got RRD to sign which I don’t think we tested for shirt he is wearing against auction collection,will scan and send to you asap,be nice to have this photo with the shirt all signed etc in a frame,don’t mind if you want this as part of the deal,would look excellent..

Lets see what you have and then thrash out what you want.

Most appreciated.

Craig Fourie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: July-07-11 4:38 PM
Subject: medal ribbons

Friday, July 08, 2011

Hello James,

Have you decided anything with the medal ribbons or para wing? If not could you please decide so that I can invest the money into some other items that I am interested in.

Thanks.

Cheers,
Peter

Thu 07/07/2011 7:39 PM
Hi Peter,

I'm sure we can do something. Which wings was it that you were interested in again?

Cheers,
James

Sent: August-25-11 7:22 PM
To: 'Fourie, Craig'

Hi Craig,

I don’t think we ever revisited this. There have been some family health issues and that has been pretty consuming and everything has been put on the back burner until now.

Several of the shirts that were in the lot are shirts he was photographed in. The shirt you are referring to below seemed to be the most photographed shirt of all. That one I will keep, sorry, but the choice is open for the others.

I have a question for you. Sgt. Joseph Chidembo, SN# 646771, is listed in Pamwe Chete and on your website as being a BCR winner. He was not gazetted was he?

Cheers,
James

Thu 25/08/2011 7:31 PM

Hi Peter,

I apologise for not getting back to you sooner on this, but we’ve had some health problems with my dad that has gone on for the last month or so, but have calmed down enough now that I have some free time.

I think, for now, that I would like to keep RRD’s Wings together. I don’t think it would be fair to the man to break them up. If and when I do decide what I will do with them you will have first refusal on them, that I promise. I know you’re going to be pissed at this decision as when I was first contemplating the whole auction deal, I asked you if you’d be interested in them if I went for them. Again, sorry for holding you up on all of this.

Cheers,
James

Thu 25/08/2011 11:31 PM
To: 'James Morgan'
CC: 'Peter Garratt'

I will make this very easy for you James.... you can keep them all.

We had a deal and months later as predicted you change the rules to suit yourself.

We stood down so you could bid for all of us without a war.

I supplied a few of the photos you now use as reference in making your decision.

Ive no doubt you will have done same to any others who colluded with you,ie Peter,i attach him here in case he wants to defend you again my remark here.

Do not try drag other collectors in to this to make yourself feel any better or worse,none of their business so have the dignity at least to feel some shame and let your actions speak for themselves.

Goes without saying do not reply here,i will not read your mail.

You have fallen in to the trap of many a collector,ie greed and have used us to improve your selfish drive to gain at the expense of others.

Good luck.

James