British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > General Topics.

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 10-09-22, 06:43 PM

Default New Arrivals

This has been quite a week for me to say the least. Two gift packets and some really nice purchase bits.

A wonderful surprise gift packet with some really nice badges for infantry battalions that served in the RA as AA or Searchlight, plus a nice small Medic qualification badge I didn't have, and the same for the small WRAC Driver's Star. And a few other nice pieces!!! Thank you very much C!

Another little gift packet with some very nice titles. An awesome UNRRA title which I didn't have, a nice CMP title to go with one of my cap badges, and another title for my growing collection of titles. Thank you J!!!

Lastly, some very nice additions to several of my collections obtained form a fellow member very reasonably - Thank you S!!!

A truly great week for me!!!

Terry
Old 11-09-22, 11:26 AM

Thumbs up

It is always a pleasure to see what the mail man brings you .

Poppy and British Legion Wanted
Old 11-09-22, 05:24 PM

Thanks Mike, I have to admit it is for me too!!!!

Bottom line for me, is that I enjoy looking at other folks collections and buys. There are some amazing collections and badges to be seen here, and a wealth of knowledge beyond comparison, not ot mention the very helpful kindness and generosity.

Terry