British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Common Forums > It's a Mystery -Unknown Insignia for Identification

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 09-03-21, 04:19 PM

Default Mystery wedding photo unit identification?

Hello members, I am looking to identify the unit of two British soldiers from a wedding photo. The identification will help in getting the photograph back into the hands of the relatives of the people in the photograph. The groom is likely part of the Parachute Regiment but the best man is a mystery. He is wearing what seems to me is a GS cap and the cap badge appears to be some sort of Fusiliers badge. His uniform is lighter in color and one of his patches on his arm bears resemblance to possibly the winged pegasus Airborne patch. Can any member please give his thoughts on what units these gentleman are with? Finding this information could help me narrow possible searches for churches. I've tried Essex churches with no success. Any thoughts at all would be appreciated. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg church.jpg (54.7 KB, 7 views)

Tags
cap badge, identification, mystery, parachute regiment