British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > Everything Else > Off topic

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-22, 03:09 AM

Being Canadian, it's none of my business and not my place to comment.

Phil

Quod gratis asseritur, gratis negatur

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity.
Old 09-07-22, 07:55 AM

Has everyone forgotten he blatantly lied to us all and Parliament and had his own private club set up in Downing Street. Partying at the time of Prince Phillips Death!

He surrounded himself with similar types who liked to brag and share stories and images

Party gate would have not happened Had he simply been honest in his answers and had he followed his own instructions to us,

he would still be in office that is it simply.

Stephen
Old 09-07-22, 08:33 AM

And Starmer and Rayner in Durham?
Old 09-07-22, 08:43 AM

That creep Blair lied and that resulted in a war, Boris had a drink and a bit of cake, hardly the end of the world.
Old 09-07-22, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer Soldier View Post
Those celebrating are the Kremlin, the BBC, Opposition Parties, Sinn Fein, Ms Krankie (AKA N Sturgeon), Failed and Sacked ministers, Trade Union Officials, EU Officials and Remoaners. Doesn't that say it all.
Well said. Personally I liked Boris, bit of a character. Also, apart from Brexit, the vaccine roll-out ahead of the moribund EU, supporting the Ukraine against Russian aggression etc, let's not forget he also stopped the terrorist supporting Marxists Corbyn & McDonnell from forming a government. That alone means he gets my everlasting thanks.
Regards,
Leo
Old 09-07-22, 10:12 AM

Final post on this subject. And the Reverend, Mr Integrity, Mr Remain. Mr Beer and Curry Starmer would have been a minister together with his Corbynite masters.
Old 09-07-22, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volunteer Soldier View Post
And Starmer and Rayner in Durham?
But , but Starmer couldn't remember how many people actually were there and "forgot" that his Deputy was with him !

When Boris got details wrong he was accused of being evasive/deceitful and basically called a liar but with Starmer it was all down to a bad memory.

I now take a lot of media coverage with a very large pinch of salt as there is obvious bias in a lot of reporting.

One example is the cricket/racism stories , these started after a player claimed he had been subjected to racism ...... yet when the full story was investigated the same player had been shown to have supported/made racist comments about other players/groups. Yet when this was questioned people were accused of trying to "smear" him and it was O.K anyway because he apologised (when found out !).

If I call out a footballer for missing a penalty .... I'm racist even though I said the exact same when Becham missed one.

If I call out Lewis Hamilton for his 'oscar winning' bad back performance .... I'm racist yet I would have said the same if Vettel had done the same thing.

There is now no room for the "middle ground" or honest opinions , if you are not 100% in agreement with something you must be racist/sexist/homophobic and I feel this is stifling free speech and causing more harm than good.

Poppy and British Legion Wanted
Old 09-07-22, 10:27 AM

Mike, Buy a scarce badge from your wish list and you will feel much better. Incidentally where have all the good badges gone?
Old 09-07-22, 10:48 AM

Ahhh ... Boris, bumbling, stumbling, scruffy, has known nothing but privlige all his life, educated beyond his intelligence and apparently has the morals of an open dustbin ... apart from that he made Prime Minister !
Closed Thread