British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum

Recent Books by Forum Members

Go Back   British & Commonwealth Military Badge Forum > British Military Insignia > Anodised Aluminium Badges

Other Pages: Galleries, Links etc.
Glossary  Books by Forum Members     Canadian Pre 1914    CEF    CEF Badge Inscriptions   Canadian post 1920     Canadian post 1953     British Cavalry Badges     Makers' Marks    Pipers' Badges  Canadian Cloth Titles  Books  SEARCH

Old 18-01-15, 08:29 PM

Default Chris Cunniffe anodised collection

It was with great sadness that I have just seen that this excellent site has been removed due to lack of visitor feedback I use this site quite regularly and find it 1 of the best if not the best for a/a badges on the forum/and elsewhere It inspired me in may 2014 to collect to the U.O.T.C [in my album] I must admit that I do not leave feedback I hope that Chris will change his mind and restore this excellent site
David
Old 18-01-15, 08:32 PM

Definitely a shame.
Old 19-01-15, 09:51 AM

Yes i agree, a very good site.
Andy
Old 19-01-15, 10:31 AM

Totally agree a shame, I also used the site a lot as AA badges are not my area but I do collect AA to certain regts it was a real help,only noticed yesterday when I wanted to check on an AA Queens Regt badge. Guilty also for lack of feed back but I also hope Chris will reinstate his excellent site.

Gerard
Old 19-01-15, 12:41 PM

If it where not for Chris, I do not think I would have got so involved in collecting A/A badges.
What a fantastic site, well done Chris.
I have been a member of this forum for many years, and I do not post very often, so do not get put off Chris, please share your wonderful collection, and sit back with pride my son.
Regards Terry
Old 19-01-15, 01:01 PM

I agree with ALL comments made about Chris's site. It is because of some who are too lazy to do their own research that Chris has reluctantly pulled the site. Come back soon mate.

JERRY
ROYAL ENGINEERS/BRITISH ARMY CORPS & SERVICES/BRITISH LEGION/ROYAL BRITISH LEGION (see albums)

Last edited by engr9266; 19-01-15 at 04:52 PM.
Old 19-01-15, 01:25 PM

I have a very large reference library and after 42 years of collecting a number of contacts that I consult on all aspects of badge collecting I also post questions on the forum .Chris site is 1 site that I use for reference it is Not laziness but using a collectors expertise to advance my own collection I object to being called lazy
David