View Single Post
Old 07-11-11, 03:36 PM

Default Horse Furniture Sizes

Quote:
Originally Posted by GriffMJ View Post
Gordon

The 2 inch circular ear boss is smaller than the breastplate badge. The crupper badge would be the same size as the breast plate or smaller I would have thought, considering its position? The breastplate badge under the martingale could be variable in size as that surface area is large. See example of both below:-
Hi Griff

We've entered an area outside my comfort zone! All I can reasonably comment on are those badges in my collection of which all the bit bosses and breast badges are the same size, give or take a mm. The 9th Lancer crupper badge is noticeably larger, as shown in the post above. I have yet to see a breast/martingale badge which is bigger than the bit boss however that is not to say they don't exist.

Somewhere on the Forum we have an album or collection of horse furniture posted by members. I will find that and see if light is shed!

Will come back but, in the meantime, if any member can shed a little light.......

mrrossi: if you could post a photograph, back and front, of your profile badge please I'm sure that would help.

Best wishes

Gordon