View Single Post
Old 26-02-22, 05:20 PM

Look at my post and all my posts

If you're suggesting I have done something underhand I suggest you correct that notion and read my posts how many people creep around this forum taking information and sneaking off and dont contribute ?
I contribute when I can and check my posts my recent one about the RFC changed collectors knowledge about the subject

I've had this before, it makes no sense let me explain something to whoever wants to read it the owner is a pensioner in his 70s, its his hobby it keeps him active there are a few of us that assist him
He focuses on buttons because theres very little chance of selling something that's a fake and hes removed a badge some years ago because a forum memer used it to criticise him, what a hero he was
He respects the collecting area he knows what fakes are doing he knows theres a lot of arguments about what is and isnt a fake so he just avoids the area to avoid selling someone something not right
I do my best to try and find information I dont just ask without having searched myself
If members want younger members to enter this collecting area stop with the 'I'm not telling' sharing knowledge keeps this alive
Offended ? Dont care my position is clear and this cloak and dagger approach is BS

Want to pick on a pensioner you go for it !!!!