View Single Post
Old 29-11-20, 11:26 PM

Ron, Strange that you showed the Horse Head, as you see, I have one too! Others that might interest you are “Sun Brand” by IMCO,(maybe a later trade mark from WIMCO). The rather gruesome “KALI”, presumably for the Asian market. Interesting “Three Pipe” made in occupied Japan,possibly ‘46 or ‘47 vintage. The “Magic Square” with an interesting play on the number of matches. I like the art work in the mini “Cheeta Fight”. I particularly remember the Flooding in South East England and Holland and was pleased at that time to add to the National Flood Fund Appeals ( see the KWF Lucifers label). Lastly, have you any Idea of the truth to a story I was told in the early 50’s that China had built a number of new industrial cities and named them with foreign names so as to market items with a spurious place of manufacture stamped on the Items. I draw your attention to the labels with the Chinese script or characters. Made in EuroRe on the one and EuroPe on the other. I do not recognize the flag on the other label. Cheers, David J.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CBFC0709-00A8-45D4-BDF0-B8C52B0C1F34.jpg (74.3 KB, 36 views)