View Single Post
Old 21-04-20, 06:52 AM

[QUOTE=lifeochil;507227]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonofacqms View Post
This is me laughing
There is no definitive evidence on these badges of what is genuine and what is not. Your opinions are not definitive.
People who fake items are able to buy genuine items so I don't think they rely on what is said on this forum or anywhere else.
The reality is is that there will always be people who will be duped into buying fakes. You and your opinions are not saving these idiots from this fate.
lifeochil - interesting view ... not sure I agree with lack of evidence as to what is fake or not. True in some cases, but certainly not all.
I think research is the key and adhering to the maxim 'if in doubt leave it out' Another Maxim 'A man's opinion is only as good as his information' applies, and of course a third mantra 'Research, research, research' - only an idiot would enter this field of collecting in a serious manner and spend the type of funds required without doing a long, long, long, apprenticeship. Of course there will be those who are caught out and the best any forum or publication can do is to provide as 'authoritative' guidance as possible - Mike