View Single Post
Old 09-08-12, 10:31 PM

!? Whoa, Stephen, don't you think that is a little harsh?

Admittedly I do not know the circumstances of your image donation or the CEF gallery's administrators time and efforts, but let's keep some perspective here.

Your time and effort should definitely be valued and respected, but the gallery administrator's time and efforts are, like yours, voluntary and should be respected also. Perhaps these volunteers who have put in a considerable amount of personal time and effort thus far (for all of our benefit and the benefit of the hobby) have had other priorities which come before those of volunteer work. Making FREE reference material available online is a thankless enough task as it is… doubtful their contributions then need to then be pissed on too.

I am sure your image donations and expertise are appreciated by the administrators and I can certainly understand your frustration with the process, but perhaps a gentle reminder or a PM or two would be more appropriate than a swift kick in the junk of the volunteers and a project that is quite large and complex in scope. I imagine the CEF gallery will be a work in progress for a long time to come to make it complete and accurate…