View Single Post
Old 21-09-11, 01:18 PM
Member 2008-16- Rest in Peace

Hi folks,

Belay my last request, I have just had a surprise visit from oc14 ( Paul ), he happened to be in Brum and decided that not calling in to see Kath and I would be rude, I agreed of course and made him aware that had I found out, I would have told everyone here that he hadn't bothered.

After a couple of hours of pleasant chat and banter and me showing him my modest collection and of course my infamous " shed ", it was time for him to journey home.

Oh, you wanted one of these didn't you ( blue feathered hackle ), he said and then in quick succession, half a dozen different hackles, how much I asked, nothing, he replied, again this was quickly followed by two ' modern ' Officers' badges, again nothing, all the time having that huge infectious grin on his face, I'm sure that when I see him at Stratford, he will stick something nice under my nose to tempt me but what a gentleman.

So I have my second blue feather hackle, both badges as they are now' are shown, plus the other goodies, I only hope I am in the position to repay him for his generosity one day, a public thanks Paul.....

Dave.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg My badges 2. 269.jpg (78.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg My badges 2. 273.jpg (70.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg My badges 2. 274.jpg (52.1 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg My badges 2. 275.jpg (86.4 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by davec2; 21-09-11 at 09:53 PM.