View Single Post
Old 11-05-21, 08:20 AM

Just out of interest, I note you use the term "multi source confirmed fakes" I assume to refer to them being confirmed as fake by members of this forum rather than actually "multi sourced" by the seller before being deliberately sold to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserwilhelm2 View Post
Hi Frank, THANK YOU for your continued interest and help with my collection in the making. After Luke's post and my reply I send an email to the seller pointing out the number of multi-source confirmed fakes so far (19) and that I was rather disappointed by this as these had been sold to me as originals. Seller replied he would keep his promise and take everything back that was considered bad/undesirable for full money back - so in case of your example 45 GBP paid is 45 GBP returned. As you will understand I am very keen to seperate the bad from the good while I still have the opportunity to get my money back for bad examples. Therefore I hope everyone will continue to help out with this process of selection for which I continue to be very greatful. Cheers, Tom