View Single Post
Old 17-07-13, 11:14 PM

Wink

I have already sent Chris my compliments via personal email. I have spent the last 15 minutes reading the various posts about this incredible book and it's author. I stumble around collecting Canadian cap badges and pick up the odd Commonwealth ones that either tie into particular Cdn Reg't or is just to cool not to have.

If I can find any reference books on cap badges and can afford it I buy it!

Chris, I have a narrow collection (in relation to British badges) but not to have your book on my library shelf would be one of the biggest mistake!

I can think of a couple of this forum's members who spent a small fortune on their collection only to change direction for one reason or another. When your book or anything related goes out of print we collectors will kick ourselves for not picking up a copy just because...

It was worth every penny (nickel now!), and if I had the cash I would pick up another copy. I think Clive (Service Publications) has the right idea soft cover for going to the shows & a hard cover for the library. Now if I could only get a package deal, but that's another thread.

If you have money in your pocket, don't let it wear a hole in it; spend it on this book and the latest Canadian release.

Chris