View Single Post
Old 21-01-13, 08:27 AM

Default No Bull!

Despite the best efforts of Australia Post I was very pleased to receive a copy of this book from Chris. Having been aware of the amount of research that had been undertaken I am surprised that he has been able to incorporate so much of it in this book! If I was about 14 years old I'd say 'awesome'. As it is I'll just say 'impressed'.
The layout of the book makes it both readable, and it functions as a quick reference work despite being classed as a 'technical manual' (but that does exempt it from VAT!).
Attention to detail, together with ample evidence drawn from original sources (not the same old publications and magazines), makes this book apparently irrefutable.
The large photos of insignia make it possible to determine the exact detail, far better than most other books preceding it. This raises the bar when it comes to those of us who have aspirations to publish. I'm not sure many will prove comparable in their attempt.
I would write more superlatives but I don't want to spend time typing as I have a great book to read...
Worth saving for!
Stephen.