View Single Post
Old 22-09-21, 01:02 AM

Military Antiques Toronto - most of his prices are fantasyland, which is why his very rare and desirable SF and RAF uniforms have been on ebay several years.

Recently he had an item on ebay which I was interested in and it didnt sell. Top end price. He relisted it at a higher price!! I queried it and he got extremely rude, told me how good his stuff was, how big his team of employees were, and how well revered he was as a seller. Incredibly, he messaged me three days later asking 'please tell me what I'm doing wrong as clearly you are an expert'. Although I knew it was sarcasm, I was just amused at the fact my query had played on his mind for three days!!

About two years ago I asked the size of a badge to determine exactly what type it was. His reply was 'they only issued one size', which wasnt true. If it was i wouldn't have asked. I'm glad his arrogance prevented me from buying as i picked up an identical pair a few months later at half the price.

I wouldnt touch Military Antiques Toronto with a barge pole, just on his arrogance, rudeness and fantasy prices. I wont even comment on his rare, genuine fakes.