View Single Post
Old 22-06-20, 08:17 AM

Default JTC/CCF Cloth Badges

Hi All, First of all many thanks to all who have aided in identifying some of the badges.
I have clearly stated in my bio that I am a Militaria Dealer.
I am of the opinion (MY opinion!) that this forum is populated with people who have the ability to make a decision as to provide assistance or not with regard to requests for assistance.
Those people who have provided assistance are probably like myself, always looking to impart any knowledge they have acquired over many years.
As a collector for over 40 years and a dealer for nearly 15 years I was blessed with not having the need for assistance. In fact I ran a Militaria Fair for a while at Scotch Corner.
However some 15 years ago I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis (MS). I managed until a few years ago when, although my faculties are OK my motor skills declined (can't turn pages anymore of the many books I have in my library). As such I looked for another string to my bow and a colleague recommended this forum.
If the consensus is that I am abusing this forum then I apologise. Answers to posts is surely at the discretion of individuals who have minds of their own.
As I said at the start of this missive, I am a MILITARIA DEALER
All for now, Best Regards, Paul
PS - I support Felix Fund - The Bomb Disposal Charity
https://images.easyfundraising.org.u...arity48576.png