View Single Post
Old 27-06-21, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_vee View Post
I had no idea who "JDR" was until he was brought up in a post which resulted in this thread being 'sidetracked'.

I took the later comment to be a bit of harmless humour based on the photo in the profile (and not itended as a personal insult) , I wonder if there were similar comments when the photo was taken.

The suggestion that the comment should be 'moderated' confuses me , if it is because it is off topic then a lot of other posts fall into the same category . If it is deemed to be offensive/insulting then my sense of humour (squaddie/hospital) must be very different from that of some members.

The discussions/suggestions about the actual item are very interesting and informative .

Personally I don’t think the forum is a place for commenting on people’s mum’s, even if no insults are meant. If you do, well that’s up to you.

If you do not know JRD you will also not know he has threatened the admin and forum with legal action previously relating to personal comments which has resulted in the removal of entire threads. I would not like to see that happen here as the real topic is interesting.