View Single Post
Old 22-02-21, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_vee View Post
The new RBL logo pin is now available from PoppyShop , also there is a '100 Years' pin.
Pins arrived today , the '100 Years' one I like and is a similar size to the other 'centenary' badges.

The new logo badge I'm not sure about , it is larger than I thought it would be and 'confusing' !

It looks like they have removed the "British" part of the title , at a first glance it seems to be R Poppy L or even R.O.L!

The cost of "rebranding" has been put at £100,000 and the RBL's response when questioned about this was :

"The cost covers more than a new logo. It covers the iterative process of a new brand identity over a two-year period including stakeholder engagement, research and design work, development of the logo and brand assets, and fulfilling trademark requirements."

A load of corporate double speak with no mention of the membership at all , I'd bet that if all the members were asked they would have rejected this logo.

The 'old' logo (photo 1) was fine and as the saying goes "If it ain't broke don't fix it" !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RBL Logo (1).jpg (48.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg RBL Logo.jpg (29.0 KB, 4 views)

Poppy and British Legion Wanted