View Single Post
Old 07-03-11, 08:22 AM

Location: In Luxembourg for the last 20 years and staying. They take much better care of us here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin gregory View Post
Hi David, just caught this very informative thread via another, did this TI come from me along with the 3vb and the others? If so my mistake and I'll refund, keep the badge. Just to say neither my father or I were aware that the guy that leads our local remembrance parade was going to copy the h/m 3rdvb, we found out after the fact and much hassle to get it returned minus patina. the comment is a little ambiguous. people on this forum rightly abhor fakery and i don't wish to be tarred. obviously I was upset but powerless and aside from it potentially devaluing the original led (mentally) along with my daughters needs (practically) to throwing the towel in.

incidentally as well as the four known (in NF circles) originals when i first put the plaid badge up on e bay a lady from birmingham contacted me saying she had one too. So five.

Now where's that towel. Best, Martin
Martin,
Glad to hear the plaid brooch is still ok..... The TI did come from you but I can't recall the price...?
PM me if you wish.
David