View Single Post
Old 10-11-21, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artynut View Post
How upsetting! As an earlier poster put it, the BBC, a once fine, respected and trusted organisation has lost its way. Actually, I believe it was in fact, Lead astray by some VERY subversive characters. I’m speaking of those with a specific self agenda bent on promoting their anti social leftist ideology. The same has happened here in Canada. The CBC enjoys millions of tax payers dollars yearly and only seems to promote those ideals which were at one time illegal activities and anti social behaviour.
Today the BBC had an article:
Quote:
Nasa's Moon return pushed back to 2025
I posted a reply jokingly suggesting that by 2025 they would need a bigger ship to accommodate the various "equal rights" groups who would want to be included.

My post was "moderated" (deleted) as it 'broke their rules' , so I the posted the following :

Quote:
The article mentions "the first woman" and "the first person of colour" but when I jokingly posted that other "equality groups" may want to be included my post was deemed inappropriate and removed.
Guess what ?

This too was deemed inappropriate and removed !

It appears that if you disagree with or even question their "unbiased" (politically correct) agenda they will censor you !

Poppy and British Legion Wanted