View Single Post
Old 23-07-13, 04:28 PM

Default Afghan Patches

CW2311, my post was not to kiss Bill’s rear end but to point out that the information that you posted on the square US manufactured ISAF Afghan insignia and its use by Canadians was wrong and that Bill, who moderates this forum has studied this topic in some depth. You can attempt to hide behind your lack of knowledge in this field by using childish alliterations of poster’s first names and straying from the topic by posting other badges, in this case a 10th Mountain Division patch. But this highlights not only your level of immaturity but also your inability to conduct a discussion at an adult level.

Since you hide behind a pseudonym, I do not have the pleasure of knowing who you are or what your real name is. As you do know my name, I would ask that if the future you please show the respect due to any poster and refer to me by my correct name.

As has been stated already, evidence does not support that the square US manufactured ISAF patch was worn on the CADPAT uniform. You are certainly welcome to research this more and provide primary source evidence to the contrary. Yes, the 10th Mountain Division patch was worn by Canadians who were attached to that formation.