View Single Post
Old 03-03-15, 02:17 PM

Default Book Reviews Thread

Our original Book Recommendations thread had to be pulled because of copyright issues with some of the reviews which had been lifted from other sites without permission.

I feel that having such a thread is a useful tool for many of us. I certainly got some titles from the old thread which I enjoyed. So here's a new one.

Any reviews you submit must be written by yourself and not copy/pasted from elsewhere, unless you wrote the original. What we're looking for is a concise report on your enjoyment of each book, not a piece of Biblical proportions. If you've read a book please tell the rest of us what you thought of it so we can decide whether or not it's worth buying. Including sources and prices would also be a good thing.

To start us off I'll be copying some of my own original reviews from Amazon which I always duplicated here in any case. I've also made application to management to have some reviews transferred from the old thread but that would involve a lot of work which moderators might not have time for.