View Single Post
Old 28-03-08, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3748 Hussar View Post
After having a rec on the above dealer , I decided to look at his site. Correct me if Iam wrong 5DG Qvc officers badge. ?????????????? . Maybe just one that got through the net.

I look forward to views

3748 Hussar
Hussar

The recommendation I made was a character reference, Mike McMahon's main business is medals pure and simple with badges being something he comes by on the side and as such is not an expert badge dealer. He does however get some very very good badges from time to time and sometimes at very reasonable prices. But like everything else its the luck of the draw... I had the nicest Leinster badge I've ever seen off him about 6 months ago for £25ish where else would you get that these days from someone who know's what it is?

That aside he is a very reasonable bloke a pleasure to deal with and will always give you a full refund if unhappy in any way. As for the badges on offer that's up to the individual to make their own minds up as I do admit that there are mistakes etc in his listings as well as restrikes, that aside he has had several sleepers listed on there over the years which I doubt you'd get elswhere.

And if you're keen to point out mistakes here's a pricing one for you a QVC home counties with a price of $40 Canadian (£20 if that) would you complain then? It's swings and roundabouts in this game and always a case of the buyer should know what their getting... if your not and unsure leave it be is the golden rule to avoid disappointment of any kind.

Luke

Last edited by Luke H; 28-03-08 at 08:39 PM.