View Single Post
Old 16-05-09, 03:11 PM

Default Ludlow’s Incorporation

Hello Kevin

Glad to hear the information on this is of some help to you in particular, and I hope other members will also find things of interest too. Mind I see that although the Trade and Telephone Directories clearly suggest the Company changed its name around 1933 (possibly due to rise of anti-Semitism on the Continent at this time, what with Hitler coming to power in Germany that year), I see that Companies House’s WebCHeck doesn’t actually record Ludlow & Co.’s incorporation until 1941. Anyway, will post up more on the Firm’s history soon.

Regards

Martin

P.S. it would be really good to know what evidence can be deduced from the badges themselves of course, in the way of dateable marks that is, i.e. hallmarks - if anyone has any such items by Ludski or Ludlow they could post up?

“Scutelliphiliacus in vestri insignia pergaudete”

Last edited by 'Ticker' Riley; 30-05-09 at 10:21 AM.