View Single Post
Old 30-07-21, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedric Heys View Post
I take objection to this thread. This person has been defamority to me in his comments and has also broken the copyright of my badge pictures. I will accept an apology from this knowledgeable gentleman otherwise I may take further proceedings.
I am surprised that the administrators have not picked up this thread.
Where are the feet on the lugs if it is modern badge?
I take objection to someone selling a fake for £450. There are clear difference between your badge and the genuine article. If you permit I can demonstrate using pictures. I’m afraid you are wrong and I’m correct re what I’ve stated about both badges - one is a clear common fake made from a die that did not exist pre-1970s and the other is a broken moving wheel Arry badge which has lost its wheel.

This has nothing to do with lugs your badge is from the incorrect die and clearly different to the original. Notwithstanding not all repros have footed loops.

I’ve removed the screenshots. I shall not apologise and would hope you’d remove the item concerned for sale now you know it to be fake and therefore claiming originality is far graver than any copyright issues.