View Single Post
Old 18-06-20, 10:47 AM

Hello EdStorey,

I have had this webiste since 2000 I just updated the whole website. The copyright notice is just for the stories as they are not mine but the veterans. They were all given to me personally by either the veterans themselves or their families. The US Military even sent me CD with pictures of Normandy I was allowed to post etc etc. Every item on my blog is contacted before using any material what so ever. On my old version of the website accreditation was everywhere and it will be on this new webiste too. I am still in full development with the website as it is a one man project and quite a bit of work I can assure you and I never pass up on an opportunity to not give credit where credit is due. Maybe I should also point out that this website is made out of deep respect for all who lived, fought and died in WW2 and that is does not in, in any what so ever, has a financial gain for me. It is a platform for people to read stories about WW2 told by the men and women who were there. I hope you see my point of view now a little better. Please check back in a month or two when all the credit lines will have been posted.

Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Frank

Last edited by DDAYNormandy1944; 18-06-20 at 11:04 AM.