View Single Post
Old 16-08-21, 07:59 AM

Hello all

well as a newish collector of New Zealand badges I find this topic interesting as I have gained an interest in numerals issued to NZEF for WW1.

In my opinion, I feel that staying on point about the topic would both be helpful and informative.

Like other collector forums, I feel they are a great resource for collectors both new and old but when people push a personal mandate or opinion and publicly berate other members is both disrespectful as well not constructive, and runs the risk of pushing good knowledgeable people away from the forum which is a loss of information for all collectors.

From my personal collection of numerals issued to NZEF (only 17 more to get for full range), I have a few that seem to be Stokes made and are happy to have as part of my collection as it has now been confirmed they where issued to some NZEF Reinforcements.

Also trying to find NZEF numerals and information when based in the UK is hard enough so threads like this is a valuable asset to my growing knowledge.

Regards

C

just wanted to put my pennys worth in