View Single Post
Old 21-01-16, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLWill View Post
Cross (First World War Canadian Infantry Badges) calls for a 3rd type of badge for the 48th/15th Bn. the description is "DILEAS GU BRATH [over] 48 HIGHLANDERS OF CANADA. Maybe like the 92nd. there is no image of this badge in the book, nor is there any description. I have never seen anything that would closely match "Cross's" description. Do you have any thoughts??

also would it be possible to get copies of your images for the CEF book. Well focused, strong depth of field, well lit, full size (not compressed) Please!! - - Thanks
Hi Larry,

I do not recall seeing the badge that you mentioned, I will be returning to the 48th Highlanders museum in the next week or two, I will poke around there and see if I can find any more information.

I can send you pictures of any of the badges you need for the book. Just tell me what ones you need and a email address to send them to. I will retake the pictures, I have already deleted most of the pictures I used for this thread, not the best pictures in the first place as I was in a rush, took the pictures on my knee in basically the dark. haha
I have a garbage camera but will do the best I can.

Ron