Thread: Pegasus opinion
View Single Post
Old 18-03-20, 06:00 PM

Default This is Frank, a novice collector from The Netherlands

Dear forum members and experts,

Phill has been so kind as to help me with this Pegasus patch that I bought. I received it today. I have made some better pictures of it which I will add to this post.

My name is Frank and I have been dealing with WW2 for some 20 years now. First collecting stories for my website www.normandy1944.info (made back in 2000) so yeah it need a new work over. I met quite a few veterans over the years. Among them Colin Reynolds, Arthur Letchford and Lew Kemp. British paratroopers. I would like to collect for every veteran I met some small items. But they have to be legit and genuine from that period. The dream is a tiny museum one day.

Phill has be patient and very kind to help in explaining the things I should look out for when determine patches on their authenticity. So a very big thank to him! It is very valued and ever more appreciated.

I ma hoping that these picture will help you help me determine if this is a WW2 era patch.

Thank you so much for your time and expertise and your willingness to help a starting collector!

Sincerely,

Frank
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Peggie01.jpg (96.2 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg Peggie02.jpg (75.0 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg Peggie03.jpg (116.9 KB, 22 views)
File Type: jpg Peggie04.jpg (117.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg Peggie05.jpg (71.3 KB, 18 views)