View Single Post
Old 05-06-22, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artynut View Post
The Sack of Shite referred to above is the most disgusting object to have the nerve to be present in public wearing a uniform that I have ever seen. I am sure that the youths following it were suffering internally from shame. ALL personnel holding any leadership position in a youth organization should be a role model. What the hell does he think those following him can aspire to? BUT, Shame on his superiors for putting him in that position. Lastly, at this time of the year, Most cadet corps are about at the end of their training year and as such, Should be at their highest level of Dress, Drill and Deportment! Sadly, each unit photographed shows something lacking in their marching skills. And, if you can’t hear the band, someone call the cadence and dig those heels in and make your own base drum! yes, I know, I’m just an old Rock-Ape having a moan, Having marched through those streets of Chester in ‘61 whilst stationed at Sealand, those photo’s did not make me feel nostalgic! D.J.
I can't help wondering how that young man must be feeling if he has by any chance read the criticism of himself on this forum. Personally I find the judgement of him totally out of order. Nobody knows him or anything about his background yet he is being crucified for his physical appearance by total strangers. Please give the lad a break.