View Single Post
Old 16-03-20, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke H View Post
Sounds great Chris.

What are the 2 missing badges? Perhaps the forum can help you acquire or borrow for such a worthy cause.
Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the positive feed back.

Luke, the two badges I am looking for are:

1) 'G' Guards Company - authorised and (to be) issued with NSN and pattern No. This should be reasonably easy to obtain as time goes on.

2) Central Band of the Army Cadet Force - authorised but ACF purchase so no NSN or pattern No. I am currently using the ACF TRF cloth badge in the book which shows the ACF design - not a great solution though. The badge used by the band is the same lion, crown and scroll design in gold and red. The badge though is quite large. Lots of representation by self and others to the ACF but no news back. It was first authorised back in 2010 by the Army Dress Committee and in 2011 this authorisation was extended to the Army Cadet Force Pipes and Drums Band.

Also attached is an image of some members of the band with Elizabeth. I do not own this image and can't remember where it came from but if there are an issues with it being used here I will immediately remove it.

Regards,

Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ACF Band Cloth.jpg (76.0 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg ACF Pipe Band.jpg (48.3 KB, 132 views)