View Single Post
Old 13-01-20, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Black Bands View Post
Well, it's been pretty hectic since the launch at last years W&P show in late July...six months on and fast approaching 75% sold out...and when it's gone, it's gone.

Thanks to everyone here who took the leap of faith and bought one.....and if you know someone who hasn't got one tell 'em about it!
If you have not got this book and are pondering about buying it, I cannot recommend it highly enough - it is worth every penny and is the new 'bible' on the subject.

I have been studying the subject for 35+ years but I have learned so much more when I thought there wasn't much more to learn!

Asides from the helmets themselves, it is clear the authors have spent years researching and visiting archives to get the information to back up the photos, so the book is also a great detailed explanation of all the ARP services and how they worked - so it's sort of two books for the price of one.

The photos are all colour and many if not most of the helmets I've never seen before - the authors must have spent many years and a lot of shoe leather tramping round militaria fairs photographing them all.

As the authors say, once this book is sold out, it will become even rarer and probably double in price - it's well worth purchasing it now - while you can - enjoy!

Last edited by ARPCDHG; 14-01-20 at 11:31 PM.